The mission of JX Holdings Inc. and JX Group companies (collectively, the “JX Group”) is to “contribute to the development of a sustainable economy and society through innovation in the areas of energy, resources and materials.” In line with this mission, the JX Group conducts business based on respect for five key values, abbreviated as EARTH: ethics, advanced ideas, relationship with society, trustworthy products and services, and harmony with the environment.
In the spirit of its mission and the five EARTH values, the JX Group is committed to appropriately handling personal information in the manner described below.
1. We have created and maintain a system designed to properly protect user information. We have also established a compliance program, which is continually implemented and updated, that requires board members and employees to protect personal information.
2. We are careful that users’ personal information is managed securely when acquiring, using, storing and canceling/deleting said information, and we ensure that the information will not be leaked nor wrongly accessed.
3. When acquiring personal information, we clarify its intended purpose of use along with who has access to it, and then either inform or publicly disclose said purpose of use to the user. We will not use your personal information for any purpose outside the scope of that required to fulfill the specified purpose of use.
4. As a rule, we do not share personal information with third parties. However, in the circumstances listed hereafter, personal information may be shared with or disclosed to a third party. In these circumstances, we impose on the third party the same responsibility of appropriately handling the information as we are subject to.
5. If a user contacts us about the handling of their personal information or requests that we disclose, change, or stop using their personal information, we will handle their inquiry or request quickly and properly after first verifying their identity.
In line with the outlined purpose and in accordance with using this website’s services, we may ask users for the following information. A user’s personal information will not be used for any reason other than its intended purpose of use.
Cookie: this is the technology for saving and reusing the information about the user who accessed the website
Web beacon: this is the technology for measuring how many times access was performed to the specific page
We may use the IP address of users’ computers for the following reasons. Note that IP addresses cannot be used to ascertain an individual user’s identity.
Your browser can be set to block cookie or to display a warning message when cookies are received. Most services on this website can be used without cookie. However, without cookies the services may be limited, and you may not be able to use some services.
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is not currently used on this website.
These policies may be changed in part or in whole. Notice of any changes will be posted on this website.
Users’ personal information is handled as outlined above.
To facilitate the transfer of funds between customers and parties to transactions, we collect personal information from both customers and parties to transactions. This information is not used for any other purpose.
We do not currently collect or transfer funds through this site (www.eneos.us).