LEARN ABOUT 0W-20 SYNTHETIC OIL [VIDEO]
- Main benefits of low viscosity 0W-20 engine oil
- What’s behind the oil grades of motor oil
- How low viscosity helps in cold AND warm weather
- What is the Viscosity Index (VI) and how does it impact vehicles?
- How do Viscosity Modifiers, like those used by ENEOS, impact engines?
HINT: it has to do with high oil consumption!
- How do ENEOS OEM partnerships impact our products?
Low viscosity oil is an excellent choice for vehicle owners who want to improve the performance and longevity of their engine, while also reducing their impact on the environment. ENEOS fully synthetic 0W-20 motor oil is a great example of low viscosity, high-VI oil designed to deliver outstanding protection and performance. Its formula allows for better lubrication and reduces friction between moving parts, which can help prolong the life of engines.
To learn more about this topic, you can also read: