Location: Seattle, WA
Round 10 (September 9): 4th
Round 11 (September 10): NC
Season Points Standings: 3rd place
Steve Arpin had a muddy fight going in to a damp Seattle on Saturday. A few slides and skirmishes resulted in damage which the team was able to quickly repair, but put them behind for the rest of the weekend. Steve put on an exciting performance, showing once again why he’s been able to make it to the top of the pack in this circuit.
- Qualified 4th, but lost an engine in the first round of heats, putting the team in a hole to dig out of the rest of the event.
- All eyes were on the ENEOS Fiesta ST as the guys put on a show, making it 5 wide at times on their trek back to the front.
- Steve made contact with the wall while trying to avoid a collision in the semi-final. this set them back to the tail of the field for the start of the main.
- Again, all eyes were on the ENEOS team as they made their way through the field fighting back to a 4th place finish.
[recent_works picture_size=”fixed” layout=”carousel” boxed_text=”boxed” filters=”yes” columns=”1″ cat_slug=”seattle-2017″ exclude_cats=”” number_posts=”25″ excerpt_length=”35″ animation_type=”0″ animation_direction=”down” animation_speed=”0.1″ class=”” id=””][/recent_works]
- The team’s first event together with KOA Care Camps and the beginning of a long term initiative to make a difference in the lives of kids battling cancer.
- Loenbro Motorsports and Care Camps hosted Connor Arnold, Connor Dunham and their families as Camp Care attendees as well as cancer survivors.
- The team gifted both kids their own Xbox 1 during driver intros and had the entire crowd cheering for them. The smiles on their faces were priceless!
- The 00 was fast again – in position for a solid 3rd place podium finish, but had a defective tire come apart with a lap and a half to go, causing a 2nd DNF of the season.
“It wasn’t the weekend we were looking for from a points perspective but we have locked ourselves into 3rd and will keep digging to climb the points standings headed into the final race of the season.” – Steve Arpin, #00
CURRENT SEASON STATS:
Round 1, Memphis: 3rd
Round 2, Louisville: 2nd
Round 3, New England: 4th
Round 4, New England: 1st
Round 5, Ottawa, CAN: 1st
Round 6, Ottawa, CAN: 10th
Round 7, Indianapolis: 3rd
Round 8, Atlantic City (August 12): 3rd
Round 9, Atlantic City (August 13): 3rd
Round 10, Seattle, WA (Sept. 9): 4th
Round 11, Seattle, WA (Sept. 10): NC