The mission of JX Holdings Inc. and JX Group companies (collectively, the “JX Group”) is to “contribute to the development of a sustainable economy and society through innovation in the areas of energy, resources and materials.” In line with this mission, the JX Group conducts business based on respect for five key values, abbreviated as EARTH: ethics, advanced ideas, relationship with society, trustworthy products and services, and harmony with the environment.
In the spirit of its mission and the five EARTH values, the JX Group is committed to appropriately handling personal information in the manner described below.
- If permission has been granted by the user If the information is to be shared with a separate entity with which we have a confidentiality agreement and when required to fulfill the JX Holdings Group’s objectives
- If personal information is to be shared with a specific entity, such as a company, and when this has been publicly disclosed or the user has been informed of such
- If the information must be shared or disclosed for legal reasons
- If a national institution or other public organization requests the information to prevent physical or financial danger to the user or another third party
- The user’s name, email address, zip code, address, telephone number, etc.
- The user’s age, date of birth, gender, job, company name, etc.
- The user’s hobbies or interests, magazines to which the user subscribes, etc.
- Services the user uses, the user’s interests and hobbies, etc.
- To prevent users who use our membership services from having to input their password each time they visit this website (as applicable)
- To statistically process data on users’ activity on this website for the purpose of improving our services
- To provide users with services that are relevant to their interests and to customize services to satisfy each individual user
Cookie: this is the technology for saving and reusing the information about the user who accessed the website
Web beacon: this is the technology for measuring how many times access was performed to the specific page
- To identify the source of and solve any server related problems that arise
- For administration of this website
Users’ personal information is handled as outlined above.
To facilitate the transfer of funds between customers and parties to transactions, we collect personal information from both customers and parties to transactions. This information is not used for any other purpose.
We do not currently collect or transfer funds through this site (www.eneos.us).